GeForce GT 710 2GB / GF710GTLH2GEPB
MAKE YOUR ENTIRE PC EXPERIENCE FASTER!
Make your entire PC experience faster with the new PNY GeForce GT 710 dedicated graphics card.
Now, you can enjoy up to 10x better performance* than integrated graphics in all your PC multimedia applications.
Take on modern games with advanced and reliable dedicated graphics. 80% faster performance* than integrated graphics means a rich and smooth gaming experience. Plus, get the power to drive up to three HD displays with a single card.
GeForce GT means speed, stability, and industryleading NVIDIA drivers. Tap into GeForce Experience™ to automatically get the latest drivers and optimize game settings with a single click.
- NVIDIA® PhysX technology
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync
- NVIDIA FXAA technology
- Support for three concurrent displays including:
- Microsoft DirectX 12 API (feature level 11_0).
- NVIDIA 3D Vision-ready
- NVIDIA CUDA technology
- PCI Express 2.0 support
- OpenGL 4.5 support
- OpenCL support
- GPU GeForce GT 710
- CUDA Cores 192
- Core Speed 954 MHz
- Memory Size 2GB DDR3
- Memory Interface 64-bit
- Memory Frequency 1,6 GBps
- TDP 22 Watts
- Multi-Screen 3 Concurrent Screens *
- Resolution 4096Χ2160 (Digital)
- Bus Type PCI Express 2.0 16x
- Card Dimensions: Low Profile 1 slot Heatsink
Features & Benefits
- Warranty: 3 Years
- OpenGL: OpenGL 4.4 support
- DirectX: Microsoft DirectX 12 API (featurelevel 11_0)
Minimum system requirements
- PCI Express-compliant motherboard with one x8 graphics slot
- Minimum 300 W or greater system power supply (with a minimum 12 V current rating of 20 A)
- 2 GB system memory (4GB or higher recommended)
- Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows Xp Operating System (32-or 64-BIT)
- Internet connection mandatory for drivers download
* 4- & 3- Screen Support only in Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Vista. Windows XP or earlier version will only support dual monitors